By Situation Theatre 4/8/2019
New figures have been released showing 78% of Sunrise stories try to take advantage of being a nefarious player in the morally bankrupt media elite. The other 22% are stories about cats.
Like any good human beings, Sunrise presenters and producers always learn from their “mistakes”; it’s just the lesson they learn is to keep repeating them.
Situation Theatre has gotten hold of the training guide for Sunrise journalists which gives some insight into the process.
Present a story or debate which somehow manages to be deeply racist, sexist, classist, and ableist all at the same time, and serves only to reinforce the hegemonic capitalist patriarchy.
Receive a deluge of criticism from the community.
Ignore the outrage or at best, offer an apology quickly, quietly, or very early so nobody hears it.
Repeat Step One.